If you are one of the lucky few who know about the tropical paradise that is Anna Maria Island, you realize that there are few places in the continental US that rival its beauty. The white sugar sand beaches of our small barrier island, coupled with the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico, rival the famous beaches of the Caribbean.
Anna Maria Island gives you literally hundreds of choices for your vacation rental. From larger resorts to the thousands of private homes available for rent, we know you have a lot of choices. Here are some reasons you may consider Cedar Cove Resort:
- We’re really on the beach. You’ll read the phrases “steps from the beach,” or “minutes to the beach” over and over again as you scour the web for the perfect place to stay on AMI. Our resort literally sits on the beach. If you book one of our units on the west side of the Resort you will walk out of your unit onto the sand. You can count on the fact that you are seconds from the beach.
- Our resort has Old Florida charm. Our rooms have a tropical, beach themed décor. We have beach themed bedspreads, pastel colored walls, and tiled floors. Our tropical landscaping adds to the charm.
- We have authentic chickee huts. You may know them as tiki huts, but whatever you call them, our two palm thatched tiki huts sit right on the beach. They are the perfect option for shade from the sun, and are available for small parties and weddings.
- You won’t have to drag beach items along. We offer plenty of outdoor seating, beach chairs, umbrellas, and even barbecue grills if you want to have your own cookout.
- We have books. We have our own library so you don’t have to lug your kindle or books from home – just borrow ours. We also have a small gift shop.
- Restaurants are minutes away. We are located in Holmes Beach, minutes from shops, restaurants, and our local Publix. Because we are at the southern end of Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach’s famous Bridge Street with its shops and restaurants are close. You can either walk, drive, or take the quaint, free island trolley.
- You don’t have to take our word for it. Cedar Cove Resort has been around for a long time, and run by the same management since the early 80s. If you want to make sure you’re choosing the right place, check out our stellar reviews on Trip Advisor. Nearly 1,000 of our visitors rated us excellent, and many of them return again and again.
We would be honored to share our beachfront resort with you and your family. If you have any questions about booking your vacation on Anna Maria Island, give us a call at 800.206.6293 or email, or book now online.